Friday 22 May 2015

Job Interview Look

I recently had an interview for a retail clothing brand, and I though I would share what I wore to it.


JACKET

This jacket I bought from ASOS Tall range. I love this jacket as it is over sized on me, and a bit baggy (which will be perfect in winter for layering with jumpers underneath). 
Similar Styles

TOP

This floral print top is also from ASOS (I love this store!). I don't usually go for bold prints like this, but when I saw it I fell in love - and needed to add it to my wardrobe.
Similar Styles

PANTS

These pants are just simple black skinny jeans from Cotton On. Any black jean is a staple piece for any wardrobe, and perfect for a more "business casual" type interview.
Similar Styles

SHOES 

These ankle boots are from Therapy shoes, and have been a loved addition in my winter wardrobe for a while. They're just simple black pull on boots, that can be worn day and night - perfect!
Similar Styles


My cats wanted to join in the fun of taking photos/wanting to sit on the jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment