Monday 1 June 2015

Current Everyday Makeup

My everyday makeup look consists of a few products (and after grabbing the products realising half of them are from Maybelline).

FOUNDATION

I am currently using the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade 210, Sandy Beige. During the winter I like to go with a lighter shade with my foundation, though I may look at a shade lighter than this once this runs out, as I think at the moment it is a tad dark for me. I apply my foundation with a circular foundation sponge, at this stage I haven't found a makeup brush that applies the foundation the way I like.

CONCEALER

For concealer I am currently using the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade 20, Sand. This concealer has a doe foot applicator, which is great for dabbing the concealer on. I usually place this around the dark circles under my eyes (dabbed in place in a triangle) and blend it in with either my ring finger or a rounded sponge, similar to a beauty blender) and around my nose as it does get redness.

POWDER

The powder I am currently using is the Maybelline Matte Maker in the shade 30, Natural Beige. I love, love, love this powder. It gives me a nice matte finish over my foundation and concealer, and it is lightweight, so I don't feel it weighing me down. I apply this with a small kabuki brush and apply all over my face, and make sure I apply well over the concealer to set it.

PENCIL

For my eyes, I first start with the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. I heard great things about this product online, and how versatile this product is. My first impression was that the product itself was smaller than I thought, as the product itself is only about 1cm or so long. Even though it is small, it works wonders. I use it mainly around the outer and inner corners of my eyes, blended in with my ring finger, to give the impression of larger eyes. Though I have yet to venture further to see what other uses this product can be used for, I have seen other ladies use it as a base for eyeshadow, an eyeliner, concealer and a highlighter for the brow. 

MASCARA

For mascara, I am currently using the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Flex in black. I love this mascara as it really gives my lashes length. The brush itself has straight bristles which help give length, and fan out the lashes making them look longer and widens the eyes. This so far has been one of my favourite mascaras.

EYE LINER

I am currently using the Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner in black. This liner is easy to apply, and fast drying. The applicator is a small felt like brush that gives precision when applying to the eyes. I have been using the eyeliner for a while now, and so far it hasn't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment